Monday, June 8, 2009

new life, now let go!

the new beginning of my life is of upcoming. as of june 11 2oo9 i will begin a new life and a new me. I've been through many trials and tribulations along the line of my life and yet to be pleased. I've been manipulated and hurt in so many ways and yet im still standing. I gave my only heart to the only boy i knew and he took it and broke it like it wasn't anything new. i'll always remember to forgive and forget, but the pain is still there and im bruised almost broken but i wont let him see me like this because im too strong and a frown will not unfold. So, as of june 11, 2oo9 which is my graduation from high school i will let go all the ones that hurt me and begin a new life, a new chapter, a new development with or without them. in the end it wont be me who's in need of their love, that'll be them but it will be to late for me to look back and reform them

No comments:

Post a Comment